Assisted Living Facilities in Chouteau County, Montana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Chouteau County, Montana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Chouteau County, MT area.
While looking for assisted living care in Fort Benton, Montana, you will likely come across Missouri River Medical Center, situated at 1501 St Charles St in the 59442 zip code area in Chouteau County. Missouri River Medical Center helps elderly adults living in Fort Benton who need aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Missouri River Medical Center includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Big Sandy Medical Center-long Term Care is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Big Sandy, Montana. It has a total of 22 assisted living units. Big Sandy Medical Center-long Term Care can be found at 166 Montana Ave East, in the 59520 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Chouteau County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Big Sandy Medical Center-long Term Care include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 1501 St Charles St, inside 59442 zip code area, Missouri River Medical Center Nursing Home provides senior assisted living in Fort Benton, MT to older adults who reside in Chouteau County. Missouri River Medical Center Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 45 Chouteau County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Chouteau County, MT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Chouteau County area of Montana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Chouteau County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Chouteau County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Chouteau County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Chouteau County, MT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Chouteau County, Montana
- Assisted Living in Yellowstone County, MT
- Assisted Living in Cascade County, MT
- Assisted Living in Missoula County, MT
- Assisted Living in Gallatin County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lewis And Clark County, MT
- Assisted Living in Flathead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Ravalli County, MT
- Assisted Living in Silver Bow County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MT
- Assisted Living in Custer County, MT
- Assisted Living in Fergus County, MT
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, MT
- Assisted Living in Beaverhead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Park County, MT
- Assisted Living in Rosebud County, MT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007