Assisted Living Facilities in Carbon County, Montana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Carbon County, Montana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Carbon County, MT area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Red Lodge, Montana, you will likely find The Willows, situated at 2475 Broadway Ave in the 59068 zip code area in Carbon County. The Willows provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Red Lodge who require help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. The Willows includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Cedar Wood Healthcare Community is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Red Lodge, Montana. It has a total of 76 assisted living apartments. Cedar Wood Healthcare Community can be found at #1 S Oaks, in the 59068 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Carbon County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Cedar Wood Healthcare Community include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 8874 Us Highway 212, inside 59070 zip code area, Heartland Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Roberts, MT to elderly adults who reside in Carbon County. Heartland Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 10 Carbon County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Carbon County, MT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Carbon County area of Montana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Carbon County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Carbon County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Carbon County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Carbon County, MT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Carbon County, Montana
- Assisted Living in Yellowstone County, MT
- Assisted Living in Cascade County, MT
- Assisted Living in Missoula County, MT
- Assisted Living in Gallatin County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lewis And Clark County, MT
- Assisted Living in Flathead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Ravalli County, MT
- Assisted Living in Silver Bow County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MT
- Assisted Living in Fergus County, MT
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, MT
- Assisted Living in Custer County, MT
- Assisted Living in Beaverhead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Rosebud County, MT
- Assisted Living in Hill County, MT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007