Assisted Living Facilities in Big Horn County, Montana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Big Horn County, Montana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Big Horn County, MT area.
While looking for assisted living in Hardin, Montana, you will likely come across Heritage Acres Nursing Home, situated at 200 N Mitchell in the 59034 zip code area in Big Horn County. Heritage Acres Nursing Home provides help to 55+ adults living in Hardin who are searching for assistance with showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Heritage Acres Nursing Home includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Heritage Acres Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Hardin, Montana. It has a total of 11 assisted living units. Heritage Acres Assisted Living can be found at 200 N Mitchell, in the 59034 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Big Horn County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Heritage Acres Assisted Living include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 10131 S Heritage Rd, inside 59022 zip code area, Awe Kualawaache provides senior assisted living in Crow Agency, MT to 55+ adults who reside in Big Horn County. Awe Kualawaache accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 40 Big Horn County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Big Horn County, MT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Big Horn County area of Montana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Big Horn County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Big Horn County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Big Horn County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Big Horn County, MT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Big Horn County, Montana
- Assisted Living in Yellowstone County, MT
- Assisted Living in Cascade County, MT
- Assisted Living in Missoula County, MT
- Assisted Living in Gallatin County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lewis And Clark County, MT
- Assisted Living in Flathead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Ravalli County, MT
- Assisted Living in Silver Bow County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MT
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, MT
- Assisted Living in Custer County, MT
- Assisted Living in Fergus County, MT
- Assisted Living in Beaverhead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Rosebud County, MT
- Assisted Living in Hill County, MT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007