Assisted Living Facilities in Littlefork, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities near Littlefork, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Littlefork elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Littlefork, MN directly and in the immediate area of Koochiching County.
While looking for assisted living in Littlefork, Minnesota, you may find Jack Pine Chateau, located at 912 Main Street in the 56653 zip code area in Koochiching County. Jack Pine Chateau assists elderly adults living in Littlefork who require help with showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Jack Pine Chateau includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Pineview Recovery Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Littlefork, Minnesota. It has a total of 10 assisted living apartments. Pineview Recovery Center can be found at 912 Main Street, in the 56653 zip code area. It provides assistance to retired adults living in Koochiching County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, transferring, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Pineview Recovery Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
5 More Facilities in Koochiching County, MN
Located at 4143 Highway 11, inside 56649 zip code area, Decker's Family Care Inc/paper offers senior assisted living in International Falls, MN to retired adults who live in Koochiching County. Decker's Family Care Inc/paper accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness room.
Deckers Family Care is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 3443 Pine Street, 56668 zip code. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Ridgeview provides senior assisted living in Koochiching county, Minnesota. Ridgeview is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55 and over adults living in International Falls, MN and Koochiching County. Ridgeview is situated at 2020 Ridgeview Drive, 56649.
For senior citizens who are looking for assisted living in International Falls, Minnesota, Good Samaritan Society Northwi is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. Its official license number is 29498. Good Samaritan Society Northwi provides assisted living services not only to International Falls older adults, but also to all Koochiching County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Good Samaritan Society - River, an assisted living community in International Falls, Minnesota located at 1406 Highway 71, 56649 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily entertainment.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Littlefork, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Littlefork area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Littlefork senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Littlefork blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Koochiching County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Littlefork, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Littlefork, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in STARBUCK, MN
- Assisted Living in BROOKSTON, MN
- Assisted Living in CHISAGO CITY, MN
- Assisted Living in WINDOM, MN
- Assisted Living in CHAMPLIN, MN
- Assisted Living in MINNETONKA, MN
- Assisted Living in MAPLE GROVE, MN
- Assisted Living in JORDAN, MN
- Assisted Living in HUGO, MN
- Assisted Living in SAVAGE, MN
- Assisted Living in PRIOR LAKE, MN
- Assisted Living in CLARISSA, MN
- Assisted Living in FOREST LAKE, MN
- Assisted Living in BURNSVILLE, MN
- Assisted Living in ALEXANDRIA, MN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, MN
- Assisted Living in Todd County, MN
- Assisted Living in Mower County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kittson County, MN
- Assisted Living in Douglas County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Assisted Living in Isanti County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MN
- Assisted Living in Sibley County, MN
- Assisted Living in Stearns County, MN
- Assisted Living in Le Sueur County, MN
- Assisted Living in Faribault County, MN
- Assisted Living in Pope County, MN
- Assisted Living in Aitkin County, MN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007