Assisted Living Facilities in Koochiching County, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities in Koochiching County, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Koochiching County, MN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Ranier, Minnesota, you may come across Deckers Family Care, situated at 3443 Pine Street in the 56668 zip code area in Koochiching County. Deckers Family Care provides assistance to retired adults living in Ranier who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Deckers Family Care includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Jack Pine Chateau is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Littlefork, Minnesota. Jack Pine Chateau can be found at 912 Main Street, in the 56653 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Koochiching County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Jack Pine Chateau include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 4143 Highway 11, inside 56649 zip code area, Decker's Family Care Inc/paper provides assisted living in International Falls, MN to 55+ adults who reside in Koochiching County. Decker's Family Care Inc/paper accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center.
Ridgeview is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 2020 Ridgeview Drive, 56649 zip code. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Pineview Recovery Center provides senior assisted living in Koochiching county, Minnesota. It offers a total of 10 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. Pineview Recovery Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55 and over adults living in Littlefork, MN and Koochiching County. Pineview Recovery Center is situated at 912 Main Street, 56653.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in International Falls, Minnesota, Good Samaritan Society Northwi is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Its official license number is 29498. Good Samaritan Society Northwi provides assisted living services not just to International Falls older adults, but also to all Koochiching County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Good Samaritan Society - River, an assisted living facility in International Falls, Minnesota located at 1406 Highway 71, 56649 zip code area. It includes services like registered nurse visits every month, complimentary laundry services and multiple social activities every day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Koochiching County, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Koochiching County area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Koochiching County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Koochiching County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Koochiching County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Koochiching County, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Koochiching County, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in Hennepin County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in St. Louis County, MN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Olmsted County, MN
- Assisted Living in Otter Tail County, MN
- Assisted Living in Benton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carlton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Assisted Living in Stearns County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carver County, MN
- Assisted Living in Crow Wing County, MN
- Assisted Living in Itasca County, MN
More assisted living options in Koochiching County, MN:
If your loved one lives in Koochiching County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Koochiching County, MN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007