Assisted Living Facilities in Watonwan County, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities in Watonwan County, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Watonwan County, MN area.
While looking for senior assisted living in St James, Minnesota, you will likely find Good Samaritan Society - Prair, situated at 1101 Second Street South in the 56081 zip code area in Watonwan County. Good Samaritan Society - Prair helps older adults living in St James who need assistance with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Good Samaritan Society - Prair includes services such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Rem Heartland Madelia is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Madelia, Minnesota. It has a total of 13 assisted living units. Rem Heartland Madelia can be found at 226 Drew Avenue Se, in the 56062 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Watonwan County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Rem Heartland Madelia include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 1102 2nd Street South, inside 56081 zip code area, Good Sam Society Brandt Ridge offers senior assisted living in St James, MN to retired adults who reside in Watonwan County. Good Sam Society Brandt Ridge accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness center.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Watonwan County, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Watonwan County area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Watonwan County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Watonwan County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Watonwan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Watonwan County, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Watonwan County, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in Hennepin County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in St. Louis County, MN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Olmsted County, MN
- Assisted Living in Otter Tail County, MN
- Assisted Living in Benton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carlton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Assisted Living in Stearns County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carver County, MN
- Assisted Living in Crow Wing County, MN
- Assisted Living in Itasca County, MN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007