Assisted Living Facilities in Waseca County, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities in Waseca County, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Waseca County, MN area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Waseca, Minnesota, you may come across Colony Court Memory Care & Car, situated at 500 22nd Avenue Nw in the 56093 zip code area in Waseca County. Colony Court Memory Care & Car assists seniors living in Waseca who require help with showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Colony Court Memory Care & Car includes amenities like: private apartments, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Latham Place is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Waseca, Minnesota. Latham Place can be found at 105 Nw 8th Street, in the 56093 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Waseca County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Latham Place include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, movie theater room and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 113 First Street Sw, inside 56072 zip code area, Ecumen New Richland offers assisted senior living in New Richland, MN to retirees who reside in Waseca County. Ecumen New Richland accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area.
Colony Court is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 200 22nd Avenue Ne, 56093 zip code. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Waseca County, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Waseca County area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Waseca County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Waseca County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Waseca County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Waseca County, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Waseca County, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in Hennepin County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in St. Louis County, MN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Olmsted County, MN
- Assisted Living in Otter Tail County, MN
- Assisted Living in Benton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carlton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Assisted Living in Stearns County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carver County, MN
- Assisted Living in Crow Wing County, MN
- Assisted Living in Itasca County, MN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007