Assisted Living Facilities in Bunkie, Louisiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Bunkie, Louisiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Bunkie elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bunkie, LA directly and in the immediate area of Avoyelles Parish.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Bunkie, Louisiana, you may come across Bailey House, situated at 650 Pershing Avenue in the 71322 zip code area in Avoyelles Parish County. Bailey House helps retired adults living in Bunkie who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Bailey House includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Bayou Vista Community Care Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Bunkie, Louisiana. It has a total of 92 assisted living apartments. Bayou Vista Community Care Center can be found at 323 Evergreen Hwy, in the 71322 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Avoyelles Parish County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Bayou Vista Community Care Center include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, movie room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
8 More Facilities in Avoyelles Parish, LA
Situated at 426 North Washington Street, inside 71351 zip code area, Colonial Nursing Home offers assisted living in Marksville, LA to 55 and over adults who live in Avoyelles Parish County. Colonial Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 100 Avoyelles Parish County residents.
Riviere De Soleil Community Care Center is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 7408 Hwy 1, 71350 zip code. Up to 130 seniors who need a personal care home in Avoyelles Parish County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Riviere De Soleil Community Care Center. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Bayou Chateau Nursing Center provides senior assisted living in Avoyelles Parish county, Louisiana. It offers a total of 104 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Bayou Chateau Nursing Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and over adults living in Simmesport, LA and Avoyelles Parish County. Bayou Chateau Nursing Center is located at 16232 Hwy. 1, 71369.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Mansura, Louisiana, Oakmont Estate is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 38 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 7916. Oakmont Estate provides assisted living services not only to Mansura senior citizens, but also to all Avoyelles Parish County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Oak Haven Community Care Center, an assisted living facility in Center Point, Louisiana located at 1515 Highway 107, 71323 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, taking care of laundry and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Oak Haven Community Care Center offers assisted living in Avoyelles Parish County to a maximum of 104 elderly adults.
Valley View Health Care provides assisted living in Avoyelles Parish County to up to 100 elderly adults at a time. Valley View Health Care is situated at 7119 Highway 1 South in the 71351 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site salon and barbershop and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Avoyelles Manor Nursing Home, located at 5682 Hwy. 107 South, Dupont, Louisiana, 71329 provides assisted living for senior citizens residing in Avoyelles Parish County and nearby areas. Avoyelles Manor Nursing Home has a total capacity of 104 assisted living apartments. Some of its services include medication coordination, transportation to appointments and programs for daily fitness.
Hessmer Nursing Home is an assisted living facility in Hessmer, Louisiana, providing care and housing to senior citizens who need help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. If you are trying to find assisted living in Avoyelles Parish County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Hessmer Nursing Home. Its full capacity is 92 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bunkie, LA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bunkie area of Louisiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bunkie senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bunkie blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Avoyelles Parish deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bunkie, LA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Bunkie, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Morgan City, LA
- Assisted Living in Oak Grove, LA
- Assisted Living in Hammond, LA
- Assisted Living in Minden, LA
- Assisted Living in Slidell, LA
- Assisted Living in Arcadia, LA
- Assisted Living in Gretna, LA
- Assisted Living in Kenner, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnfield, LA
- Assisted Living in Gonzales, LA
- Assisted Living in LaPlace, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches, LA
- Assisted Living in Shreveport, LA
- Assisted Living in Sulphur, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in La Salle Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in De Soto Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jackson Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Sabine Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Pointe Coupee Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Union Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007