Assisted Living Facilities in Woodford County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Woodford County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Woodford County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living in Midway, Kentucky, you will likely find The Homeplace At Midway, situated at 101 Sexton Way in the 40347 zip code area in Woodford County. The Homeplace At Midway assists 55 and older adults living in Midway who are searching for help with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. The Homeplace At Midway includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Taylor Manor Nursing Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Versailles, Kentucky. It has a total of 40 assisted living units. Taylor Manor Nursing Home can be found at 300 Berry Avenue, in the 40383 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Woodford County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Taylor Manor Nursing Home include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts room and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 1001 Crossfield Drive, inside 40383 zip code area, Daisy Hill Senior Living offers assisted living in Versailles, KY to 55 and over adults who reside in Woodford County. Daisy Hill Senior Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 45 Woodford County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Woodford County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Woodford County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Woodford County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Woodford County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Woodford County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Woodford County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near WOODFORD County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
More assisted living options in Woodford County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Woodford County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Woodford County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007