Assisted Living Facilities in Union County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Union County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Union County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living services in Morganfield, Kentucky, you may come across Morganfield Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, located at 509 North Carrier St. in the 42437 zip code area in Union County. Morganfield Nursing & Rehabilitation Center assists older adults living in Morganfield who require aid with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Morganfield Nursing & Rehabilitation Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Breckinridge Place is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Morganfield, Kentucky. It has a total of 32 assisted living apartments. Breckinridge Place can be found at 170 Sykes Boulevard, in the 42437 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Union County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, transferring, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Breckinridge Place include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie theater room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Union County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Union County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Union County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Union County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Union County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Union County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near UNION County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
More assisted living options in Union County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Union County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Union County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007