Assisted Living Facilities in Taylor County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Taylor County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Taylor County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Campbellsville, Kentucky, you will likely come across Campbellsville Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, situated at 1980 Old Greensburg Road in the 42718 zip code area in Taylor County. Campbellsville Nursing And Rehabilitation Center helps older adults living in Campbellsville who need help with bathing, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Campbellsville Nursing And Rehabilitation Center includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Bluegrass Way Senior Living is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Campbellsville, Kentucky. It has a total of 51 assisted living apartments. Bluegrass Way Senior Living can be found at 100 Garden Way, in the 42718 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Taylor County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, transferring, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Bluegrass Way Senior Living include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 640 Water Tower Bypass, inside 42719 zip code area, The Grandview A Nursing & Rehabilitation Facility offers senior assisted living in Campbellsville, KY to elderly adults who reside in Taylor County. The Grandview A Nursing & Rehabilitation Facility accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 81 Taylor County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Taylor County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Taylor County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Taylor County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Taylor County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Taylor County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Taylor County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near TAYLOR County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007