Assisted Living Facilities in Rowan County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Rowan County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Rowan County, KY area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Morehead, Kentucky, you will likely find Life Care Center Of Morehead, situated at 933 North Tolliver Road in the 40351 zip code area in Rowan County. Life Care Center Of Morehead helps elderly adults living in Morehead who require aid with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Life Care Center Of Morehead includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Cave Run Manor is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Morehead, Kentucky. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. Cave Run Manor can be found at 1100 Ky Hwy 801 South, in the 40351 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Rowan County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Cave Run Manor include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 222 Medical Circle, inside 40351 zip code area, St Claire Medical Center provides assisted living in Morehead, KY to senior citizens who reside in Rowan County. St Claire Medical Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 10 Rowan County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Rowan County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Rowan County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Rowan County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Rowan County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Rowan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Rowan County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near ROWAN County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
More assisted living options in Rowan County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Rowan County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Rowan County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007