Assisted Living Facilities in Rockcastle County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Rockcastle County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Rockcastle County, KY area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Mount Vernon, Kentucky, you may come across Rockcastle Regional Hospital And Respiratory Care, located at 145 Newcomb Avenue in the 40456 zip code area in Rockcastle County. Rockcastle Regional Hospital And Respiratory Care provides help to retired adults living in Mount Vernon who are searching for aid with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Rockcastle Regional Hospital And Respiratory Care includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Rockcastle Health & Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Brodhead, Kentucky. It has a total of 104 assisted living apartments. Rockcastle Health & Rehabilitation Center can be found at 371 West Main Street, in the 40409 zip code area. It assists retired adults living in Rockcastle County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Rockcastle Health & Rehabilitation Center include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Rockcastle County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Rockcastle County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Rockcastle County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Rockcastle County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Rockcastle County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Rockcastle County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near ROCKCASTLE County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
More assisted living options in Rockcastle County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Rockcastle County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Rockcastle County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007