Assisted Living Facilities in Harlan County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Harlan County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Harlan County, KY area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Cumberland, Kentucky, you may come across Tri-cities Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, located at 19101 Us Highway 119 North in the 40823 zip code area in Harlan County. Tri-cities Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides help to senior citizens living in Cumberland who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Tri-cities Nursing & Rehabilitation Center includes services such as: private apartments, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
The Laurels is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Harlan, Kentucky. It has a total of 82 assisted living units. The Laurels can be found at 169 County Pike, in the 40831 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Harlan County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at The Laurels include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, creative arts and crafts and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 200 Medical Center Drive, inside 40831 zip code area, Harlan Health & Rehabilitation Center offers senior assisted living in Harlan, KY to senior citizens who reside in Harlan County. Harlan Health & Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 143 Harlan County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Harlan County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Harlan County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Harlan County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Harlan County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Harlan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Harlan County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near HARLAN County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
More assisted living options in Harlan County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Harlan County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Harlan County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007