Assisted Living Facilities in Graves County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Graves County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Graves County, KY area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Mayfield, Kentucky, you will likely come across Mills Health & Rehab Center, situated at 500 Beck Lane in the 42066 zip code area in Graves County. Mills Health & Rehab Center provides help to 55 and older adults living in Mayfield who need aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Mills Health & Rehab Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Fern Terrace Of Mayfield is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Mayfield, Kentucky. It has a total of 140 assisted living units. Fern Terrace Of Mayfield can be found at 1227 State Route 45 North, in the 42066 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Graves County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Fern Terrace Of Mayfield include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 1517 West Broadway Street, inside 42066 zip code area, Morningside Assisted Living Of Mayfield provides senior assisted living in Mayfield, KY to retirees who live in Graves County. Morningside Assisted Living Of Mayfield accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 42 Graves County residents.
Heritage Manor Health Care Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 401 Indiana Ave, 42066 zip code. Up to 100 older adults who want a personal care home in Graves County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Heritage Manor Health Care Center. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Autumn Ridge Personal Care provides assisted living in Graves county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 24 private studio and one-bedroom suites for retirees. Autumn Ridge Personal Care is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Mayfield, KY and Graves County. Autumn Ridge Personal Care is located at 4880 State Route 121 South, 42066.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Mayfield, Kentucky, Green Acres Health Care is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 73 assisted living apartments and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24/7 security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 100144. Green Acres Health Care provides assisted living services not just to Mayfield senior citizens, but also to all Graves County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Graves County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Graves County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Graves County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Graves County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Graves County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Graves County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near GRAVES County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
More assisted living options in Graves County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Graves County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Graves County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007