Assisted Living Facilities in Boyle County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Boyle County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Boyle County, KY area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Danville, Kentucky, you may find Danville Centre For Health And Rehabilitation, located at 642 North Third Street in the 40422 zip code area in Boyle County. Danville Centre For Health And Rehabilitation provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Danville who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Danville Centre For Health And Rehabilitation includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Danville, Kentucky. It has a total of 25 assisted living units. Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center can be found at 217 South Third Street, in the 40422 zip code area. It helps older adults living in Boyle County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 203 Bruce Court, inside 40422 zip code area, Charleston Assisted Living offers assisted living in Danville, KY to 55 and over adults who live in Boyle County. Charleston Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Boyle County residents.
Parkview Manor Assisted Living Community is a pet friendly senior living community located at 1004 Argyll Woods Drive, 40422 zip code. Up to 12 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Boyle County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Parkview Manor Assisted Living Community. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Morning Pointe Of Danville Senior Living provides assisted senior living in Boyle county, Kentucky. Morning Pointe Of Danville Senior Living is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any seniors living in Danville, KY and Boyle County. Morning Pointe Of Danville Senior Living is situated at 1375 Perryville Road, 40422.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Danville, Kentucky, Charleston Health Care Center is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 90 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 100037. Charleston Health Care Center provides assisted living services not only to Danville senior citizens, but also to all Boyle County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Mcdowell Place Of Danville, an assisted living facility in Danville, Kentucky located at 1181 Ben Ali Drive, 40422 zip code area. Mcdowell Place Of Danville provides assisted living in Boyle County to a maximum of 84 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Boyle County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Boyle County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Boyle County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Boyle County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Boyle County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Boyle County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BOYLE County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
More assisted living options in Boyle County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Boyle County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Boyle County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007