Assisted Living Facilities in Waynesboro, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Waynesboro, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Waynesboro elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Waynesboro, GA directly and in the immediate area of Burke County.
While looking for assisted living care in Waynesboro, Georgia, you will likely find Brown Personal Care Home, located at 554 Idlewood Road in the 30830 zip code area in Burke County. Brown Personal Care Home provides assistance to older adults living in Waynesboro who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Brown Personal Care Home includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Sheppard Personal Care Home is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Waynesboro, Georgia. It has a total of 6 assisted living units. Sheppard Personal Care Home can be found at 123 Emma Lane, in the 30830 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Burke County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Sheppard Personal Care Home include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 910 Quaker Road Drive, inside 30830 zip code area, Bessie Mae's Personal Care Home offers assisted living in Waynesboro, GA to elderly adults who live in Burke County. Bessie Mae's Personal Care Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 3 Burke County residents.
Faith Landing is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 1215 Hale Street, 30830 zip code. Up to 15 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Burke County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Faith Landing. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Countryside Pch provides senior assisted living in Burke county, Georgia. It offers a total of 6 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. Countryside Pch is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any 55 and older adults living in Waynesboro, GA and Burke County. Countryside Pch is located at 236 Lawson Hall Road, 30830.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Waynesboro, Georgia, Wesby's Personal Care Home is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Wesby's Personal Care Home provides assisted living services not only to Waynesboro residents, but also to all Burke County residents.
4 More Facilities in BURKE County, GA
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Open Arms Care Home, an assisted living community in Midville, Georgia located at 133 Apple Street, 30441 zip code area. Open Arms Care Home provides assisted living in Burke County to a maximum of 6 seniors.
Mobley's Angels Personal Care provides assisted living services in Burke County to up to 6 retired adults at a time. Mobley's Angels Personal Care is located at 702 Jamaica Road in the 30456 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities like apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and 3 meals and snacks.
Bell, Frances B Personal Care, located at 106 Joyner Oglesby Road, Sardis, Georgia, 30456 provides assisted living for 55+ adults residing in Burke County and surrounding areas. Bell, Frances B Personal Care has a total capacity of 6 assisted living units.
Pineview Gardens is an assisted living facility in Hephzibah, Georgia, providing services and care to elderly adults who need help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. If you are trying to find assisted living in Burke County with trained staff available 24/7, do not overlook Pineview Gardens. Its full capacity is 6 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Waynesboro, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Waynesboro area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Waynesboro senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Waynesboro blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Burke County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Waynesboro, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Waynesboro, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DAWSONVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MILLEDGEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in TUCKER, GA
- Assisted Living in JOHNS CREEK, GA
- Assisted Living in LOGANVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CHAMBLEE, GA
- Assisted Living in ROME, GA
- Assisted Living in AMERICUS, GA
- Assisted Living in ALPHARETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in BOGART, GA
- Assisted Living in GROVETOWN, GA
- Assisted Living in HAMPTON, GA
- Assisted Living in DACULA, GA
- Assisted Living in SUGAR HILL, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMSON, GA
- Assisted Living in COFFEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARTOW County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in MITCHELL County, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in TALIAFERRO County, GA
Additional assisted living options in Waynesboro:
If your loved one lives in Waynesboro and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Waynesboro, GA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007