Assisted Living Facilities in Effingham County, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Effingham County, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Effingham County, GA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Springfield, Georgia, you will likely find Voa Deer Run Group Home, situated at 102 Deer Road in the 31329 zip code area in Effingham County. Voa Deer Run Group Home provides help to retired adults living in Springfield who need assistance with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Voa Deer Run Group Home includes services like: private apartments, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Chestnut House is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Springfield, Georgia. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. Chestnut House can be found at 405 Chestnut Street, in the 31329 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Effingham County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Chestnut House include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 728 Highway 119 South, inside 31329 zip code area, Lakeview Manor Retirement offers assisted living in Springfield, GA to 55 and older adults who reside in Effingham County. Lakeview Manor Retirement accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 24 Effingham County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Effingham County, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Effingham County area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Effingham County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Effingham County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Effingham County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Effingham County, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near EFFINGHAM County, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007