Assisted Living Facilities in Quitman, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Quitman, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Quitman elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Quitman, GA directly and in the immediate area of Brooks County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Quitman, Georgia, you may come across Precious Ones - 2, situated at 24 Perdue Road in the 31643 zip code area in Brooks County. Precious Ones - 2 helps senior citizens living in Quitman who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Precious Ones - 2 includes services such as: private apartments, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Marable's Heart To Heart is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Quitman, Georgia. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. Marable's Heart To Heart can be found at 83 Church Lane, in the 31643 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Brooks County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, transferring, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Marable's Heart To Heart include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 1901 West Screven Street, inside 31643 zip code area, Presbyterian Home Personal Care offers assisted senior living in Quitman, GA to retired adults who live in Brooks County. Presbyterian Home Personal Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Brooks County residents.
Rachelsea's Personal Care Home is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 209 West Gordon Street, 31643 zip code. Up to 6 seniors who need a personal care home in Brooks County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Rachelsea's Personal Care Home. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Hilltop House Personal Care Home provides senior assisted living in Brooks county, Georgia. It offers a total of 6 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Hilltop House Personal Care Home is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Quitman, GA and Brooks County. Hilltop House Personal Care Home is located at 1208 West Gordon Street, 31643.
3 More Facilities in BROOKS County, GA
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Dixie, Georgia, Dry Lake Personal Care Home is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Dry Lake Personal Care Home provides assisted living services not only to Dixie older adults, but also to all Brooks County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Northside #1, an assisted living community in Valdosta, Georgia located at 2013 Northside Drive, 31602 zip code area. Northside #1 provides assisted living in Brooks County to a maximum of 4 senior citizens.
Fellowship Home At Brookside provides assisted living services in Brooks County to up to 142 seniors at a time. Fellowship Home At Brookside is situated at 470 Fellowship Home Lane in the 31602 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes amenities such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, grooming and beauty services and 3 meals and snacks.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Quitman, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Quitman area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Quitman senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Quitman blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Brooks County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Quitman, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Quitman, Georgia
- Assisted Living in OXFORD, GA
- Assisted Living in HOSCHTON, GA
- Assisted Living in STONE MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in CARNESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CHAMBLEE, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARTA, GA
- Assisted Living in PINE MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in SMYRNA, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in MABLETON, GA
- Assisted Living in HULL, GA
- Assisted Living in SYLVESTER, GA
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, GA
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
- Assisted Living in LEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in TERRELL County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in EVANS County, GA
- Assisted Living in UPSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in EMANUEL County, GA
Additional assisted living options in Quitman:
If your loved one lives in Quitman and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Quitman, GA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007