Assisted Living Facilities in Brooks County, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Brooks County, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Brooks County, GA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Quitman, Georgia, you will likely find Rachelsea's Personal Care Home, located at 209 West Gordon Street in the 31643 zip code area in Brooks County. Rachelsea's Personal Care Home provides assistance to senior citizens living in Quitman who are searching for help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Rachelsea's Personal Care Home includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Fellowship Home At Brookside is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Valdosta, Georgia. It has a total of 142 assisted living units. Fellowship Home At Brookside can be found at 470 Fellowship Home Lane, in the 31602 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Brooks County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, walking, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Fellowship Home At Brookside include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 1208 West Gordon Street, inside 31643 zip code area, Hilltop House Personal Care Home provides senior assisted living in Quitman, GA to 55+ adults who reside in Brooks County. Hilltop House Personal Care Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 6 Brooks County residents.
Presbyterian Home Personal Care is a pet friendly senior living community located at 1901 West Screven Street, 31643 zip code. Up to 16 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Brooks County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Presbyterian Home Personal Care. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Dry Lake Personal Care Home provides assisted living in Brooks county, Georgia. It offers a total of 6 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Dry Lake Personal Care Home is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any senior citizens living in Dixie, GA and Brooks County. Dry Lake Personal Care Home is situated at 4829 Dry Lake Road, 31629.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Quitman, Georgia, Marable's Heart To Heart is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Marable's Heart To Heart provides assisted living services not just to Quitman senior citizens, but also to all Brooks County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Precious Ones - 2, an assisted living facility in Quitman, Georgia located at 24 Perdue Road, 31643 zip code area. Precious Ones - 2 offers assisted living in Brooks County to a maximum of 4 seniors.
Northside #1 provides assisted living services in Brooks County to up to 4 55 and over adults at a time. Northside #1 is located at 2013 Northside Drive in the 31602 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities such as apartment and community maintenance, barbershop and salon services and all-inclusive dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Brooks County, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Brooks County area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Brooks County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Brooks County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Brooks County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Brooks County, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BROOKS County, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
More assisted living options in Brooks County, GA:
If your loved one lives in Brooks County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Brooks County, GA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007