Assisted Living Facilities in Pulaski County, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Pulaski County, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Pulaski County, GA area.
While looking for assisted living in Hawkinsville, Georgia, you may come across Kingsford Place, located at 95 Progress Avenue in the 31036 zip code area in Pulaski County. Kingsford Place provides help to 55 and older adults living in Hawkinsville who are searching for help with bathing, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Kingsford Place includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Southern Pines Retirement Villa is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Hawkinsville, Georgia. It has a total of 22 assisted living units. Southern Pines Retirement Villa can be found at 345 Perry Hwy, in the 31036 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Pulaski County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Southern Pines Retirement Villa include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 2 Slappey Drive, inside 31036 zip code area, Pinewood Retirement Villa provides assisted living in Hawkinsville, GA to 55 and over adults who reside in Pulaski County. Pinewood Retirement Villa accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 15 Pulaski County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Pulaski County, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Pulaski County area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Pulaski County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Pulaski County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pulaski County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Pulaski County, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near PULASKI County, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
More assisted living options in Pulaski County, GA:
If your loved one lives in Pulaski County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Pulaski County, GA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007