Assisted Living Facilities in Opp, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities near Opp, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Opp elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Opp, AL directly and in the immediate area of Covington County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Opp, Alabama, you will likely find Opp Health And Rehabilitation, located at 115 Paulk Avenue in the 36467 zip code area in Covington County. Opp Health And Rehabilitation helps elderly adults living in Opp who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Opp Health And Rehabilitation includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Woodmoore is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Opp, Alabama. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Woodmoore can be found at 1709 North Main Street, in the 36467 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Covington County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Woodmoore include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and trained staff members always ready to help.
4 More Facilities in Covington County, AL
Situated at 670 Moore Road, inside 36420 zip code area, Andalusia Manor offers assisted senior living in Andalusia, AL to elderly adults who reside in Covington County. Andalusia Manor accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 154 Covington County residents.
Florala Health And Rehabilitation is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 23621 Goldenrod Avenue, 36442 zip code. Up to 85 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Covington County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Florala Health And Rehabilitation. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Savannah Terrace Of Andalusia I provides assisted senior living in Covington county, Alabama. It offers a total of 16 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Savannah Terrace Of Andalusia I is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any older adults living in Andalusia, AL and Covington County. Savannah Terrace Of Andalusia I is situated at 660 Moore Road, 36420.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Andalusia, Alabama, Savannah Terrace Of Andalusia Ii is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 16 assisted living apartments and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is D2003. Savannah Terrace Of Andalusia Ii offers assisted living services not only to Andalusia senior citizens, but also to all Covington County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Opp, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Opp area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Opp senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Opp blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Covington County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Opp, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Opp, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Daphne, AL
- Assisted Living in Birmingham, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in Dothan, AL
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, AL
- Assisted Living in Hanceville, AL
- Assisted Living in Spanish Fort, AL
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Falkville, AL
- Assisted Living in York, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman, AL
- Assisted Living in Fayette, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Barbour County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marengo County, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Winston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pickens County, AL
- Assisted Living in Perry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007