Assisted Living Facilities in Auburn, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities near Auburn, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Auburn elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Auburn, AL directly and in the immediate area of Lee County.
While looking for assisted living care in Auburn, Alabama, you will likely find Camellia Place At Auburn Medical Park, situated at 1171 Gatewood Drive, Building 206 in the 36830 zip code area in Lee County. Camellia Place At Auburn Medical Park provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Auburn who need help with bathing, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Camellia Place At Auburn Medical Park includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Magnolia Place Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Auburn, Alabama. It has a total of 42 assisted living apartments. Magnolia Place Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility can be found at 1553 Professional Parkway, in the 36830 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Lee County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Magnolia Place Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 1365 Gatewood Drive, inside 36830 zip code area, Oak Park provides assisted living in Auburn, AL to older adults who reside in Lee County. Oak Park accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 87 Lee County residents.
Azalea Place Assisted Living Facility is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 1601 Professional Parkway, 36830 zip code. Up to 56 seniors who want a personal care home in Lee County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Azalea Place Assisted Living Facility. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Morningside Of Auburn provides assisted senior living in Lee county, Alabama. It offers a total of 49 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Morningside Of Auburn is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Auburn, AL and Lee County. Morningside Of Auburn is located at 871 Twin Forks Avenue, 36830.
5 More Facilities in Lee County, AL
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Opelika, Alabama, Arbor Springs Health And Rehab Center is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 225 assisted living apartments and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is N4103. Arbor Springs Health And Rehab Center offers assisted living services not just to Opelika senior citizens, but also to all Lee County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Manor House Of Opelika, an assisted living facility in Opelika, Alabama located at 1001 Fox Run Parkway, 36801 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, complimentary laundry services and multiple social activities every day. Manor House Of Opelika offers assisted living in Lee County to a maximum of 36 retirees.
East Alabama Medical Center Skilled Nursing Facility provides assisted living in Lee County to up to 26 retired adults at a time. East Alabama Medical Center Skilled Nursing Facility is situated at 2000 Pepperell Parkway in the 36802 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers services such as fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, grooming and beauty services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Northridge Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility, located at 801 Morris Avenue, Opelika, Alabama, 36803 provides assisted living for seniors residing in Lee County and surrounding areas. Northridge Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility has a total capacity of 16 assisted living apartments. Some of its amenities include medication set-up and reminders, transportation to appointments and daily physical fitness activities.
Lakewood Senior Living Of Smith is an assisted living facility in Smiths, Alabama, providing care and housing to older adults who need help with bathing, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. If you are looking for assisted living in Lee County with trained staff available 24/7, do not overlook Lakewood Senior Living Of Smith. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 16 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Auburn, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Auburn area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Auburn senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Auburn blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Auburn, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Auburn, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Jackson, AL
- Assisted Living in Andalusia, AL
- Assisted Living in Opp, AL
- Assisted Living in Fort Payne, AL
- Assisted Living in Muscle Shoals, AL
- Assisted Living in Gardendale, AL
- Assisted Living in Trussville, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega, AL
- Assisted Living in Centre, AL
- Assisted Living in Enterprise, AL
- Assisted Living in Birmingham, AL
- Assisted Living in Fairhope, AL
- Assisted Living in Winfield, AL
- Assisted Living in Bessemer, AL
- Assisted Living in Opelika, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Covington County, AL
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, AL
- Assisted Living in Russell County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pickens County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Barbour County, AL
- Assisted Living in Crenshaw County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
Additional assisted living options in Auburn:
If your loved one lives in Auburn and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Auburn, AL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007