Assisted Living Facilities in Atmore, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities near Atmore, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Atmore elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Atmore, AL directly and in the immediate area of Escambia County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Atmore, Alabama, you will likely find Atmore Nursing Center, situated at 715 East Laurel Street in the 36502 zip code area in Escambia County. Atmore Nursing Center provides assistance to elderly adults living in Atmore who are searching for aid with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Atmore Nursing Center includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Country Place Senior Living Of Atmore is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Atmore, Alabama. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. Country Place Senior Living Of Atmore can be found at 140 Mcrae Street, in the 36502 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Escambia County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Country Place Senior Living Of Atmore include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 202 Medical Park Drive, inside 36502 zip code area, Meadows offers assisted living in Atmore, AL to elderly adults who live in Escambia County. Meadows accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 16 Escambia County residents.
3 More Facilities in Escambia County, AL
Meadows Of Brewton is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 205 Pineview Street, 36426 zip code. Up to 16 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Escambia County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Meadows Of Brewton. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
West Gate Village provides assisted senior living in Escambia county, Alabama. It offers a total of 129 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. West Gate Village is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Brewton, AL and Escambia County. West Gate Village is located at 100 Pineview Street & Third Avenue, 36426.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Brewton, Alabama, Country Place Senior Living Of Brewton is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 28 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, 24/7 security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is D2705. Country Place Senior Living Of Brewton provides assisted living services not only to Brewton older adults, but also to all Escambia County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Atmore, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Atmore area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Atmore senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Atmore blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Escambia County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Atmore, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Atmore, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Tuscumbia, AL
- Assisted Living in Enterprise, AL
- Assisted Living in Falkville, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallassee, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva, AL
- Assisted Living in Jasper, AL
- Assisted Living in Demopolis, AL
- Assisted Living in Elba, AL
- Assisted Living in Athens, AL
- Assisted Living in Oneonta, AL
- Assisted Living in Alabaster, AL
- Assisted Living in Opelika, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson, AL
- Assisted Living in Piedmont, AL
- Assisted Living in Opp, AL
- Assisted Living in Russell County, AL
- Assisted Living in Hale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Barbour County, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clay County, AL
- Assisted Living in Autauga County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
Additional assisted living options in Atmore:
If your loved one lives in Atmore and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Atmore, AL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007