Assisted Living Facilities in Dallas County, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities in Dallas County, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Dallas County, AL area.
While looking for assisted living services in Selma, Alabama, you may come across Lighthouse Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, situated at 2911 Earl Goodwin Parkway in the 36703 zip code area in Dallas County. Lighthouse Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center assists senior citizens living in Selma who are searching for assistance with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Lighthouse Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Cedar Hill Assisted Living Facility is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Selma, Alabama. It has a total of 30 assisted living apartments. Cedar Hill Assisted Living Facility can be found at 1300 Old Orrville Road, in the 36701 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Dallas County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Cedar Hill Assisted Living Facility include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 11 Bell Road, inside 36701 zip code area, Warren Manor Health And Rehabilitation Center provides senior assisted living in Selma, AL to seniors who live in Dallas County. Warren Manor Health And Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 172 Dallas County residents.
Cedar Hill Specialty Care Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 1300 Old Orrville Road, 36701 zip code. Up to 16 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Dallas County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Cedar Hill Specialty Care Assisted Living. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Park Place provides senior living in Dallas county, Alabama. It offers a total of 103 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. Park Place is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any older adults living in Selma, AL and Dallas County. Park Place is situated at 100 Park Place, 36701.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Dallas County area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Dallas County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Dallas County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Dallas County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Dallas County, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Dallas County, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007