Assisted Living Facilities in Winthrop, Washington
We've located the best assisted living communities near Winthrop, Washington. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Winthrop elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Winthrop, WA directly and in the immediate area of Okanogan County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Winthrop, Washington, you may come across Mountain View, located at 109 B Norfolk in the 98862 zip code area in Okanogan County. Mountain View provides help to elderly adults living in Winthrop who require help with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Mountain View includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Jamie's Place is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Winthrop, Washington. It has a total of 6 assisted living units. Jamie's Place can be found at 109 Norfolk, in the 98862 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Okanogan County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Jamie's Place include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
9 More Facilities in Okanogan County, WA
Situated at 348 E Dewberry, inside 98841 zip code area, Katimbang House offers senior assisted living in Omak, WA to 55 and over adults who reside in Okanogan County. Katimbang House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 6 Okanogan County residents.
Park Place Afh is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 315 W 4th Ave, 98841 zip code. Up to 6 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Okanogan County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Park Place Afh. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Rosemarie Holder Afh provides senior living in Okanogan county, Washington. It offers a total of 6 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Rosemarie Holder Afh is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Brewster, WA and Okanogan County. Rosemarie Holder Afh is located at 605 Hull, 98812.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Tonasket, Washington, Country Meadow Estate Afh is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 6 assisted living apartments and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 751138. Country Meadow Estate Afh provides assisted living services not only to Tonasket older adults, but also to all Okanogan County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Welcome Home Villa, an assisted living community in Omak, Washington located at 163b Nichols Rd, 98841 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, help with laundry and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Welcome Home Villa offers assisted living in Okanogan County to a maximum of 6 senior citizens.
Rosegarden Care Center provides assisted living care in Okanogan County to up to 23 retired adults at a time. Rosegarden Care Center is located at 715 Locust St in the 98841 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides services such as apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Apple Springs Retirement And Assisted Living Residence, located at 1001 Senna Street, Omak, Washington, 98841 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in Okanogan County and surrounding areas. Apple Springs Retirement And Assisted Living Residence has a total capacity of 60 assisted living residences. Some of its services include medication set-up and reminders, transportation to outings and doctor appointments and health and fitness classes.
Orchard Country Manor is an assisted living facility in Tonasket, Washington, providing care and housing to 55+ adults who require assistance with showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Okanogan County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Orchard Country Manor. Its full capacity is 6 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted living services in Riverside, Washington, you may find Golden Years, located at 48 A Hubbard Rd in the 98849 zip code area in Okanogan County. Golden Years helps elderly adults living in Riverside who require assistance with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Golden Years includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Winthrop, WA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Winthrop area of Washington can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Winthrop senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Winthrop blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Okanogan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Winthrop, WA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Winthrop, Washington
- Assisted Living in SEATAC, WA
- Assisted Living in Bonney Lake, WA
- Assisted Living in Newport, WA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, WA
- Assisted Living in PROSSER, WA
- Assisted Living in Sequim, WA
- Assisted Living in GOLDENDALE, WA
- Assisted Living in FREELAND, WA
- Assisted Living in COLFAX, WA
- Assisted Living in Algona, WA
- Assisted Living in Camas, WA
- Assisted Living in Steilacoom, WA
- Assisted Living in EDGEWOOD, WA
- Assisted Living in COUPEVILLE, WA
- Assisted Living in SELAH, WA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WA
- Assisted Living in Pierce County, WA
- Assisted Living in Douglas County, WA
- Assisted Living in Lewis County, WA
- Assisted Living in Pend Oreille County, WA
- Assisted Living in Grays Harbor County, WA
- Assisted Living in Clark County, WA
- Assisted Living in Grant County, WA
- Assisted Living in Whitman County, WA
- Assisted Living in Spokane County, WA
- Assisted Living in Clallam County, WA
- Assisted Living in Klickitat County, WA
- Assisted Living in Asotin County, WA
- Assisted Living in King County, WA
- Assisted Living in Thurston County, WA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007