Assisted Living Facilities in Goldendale, Washington
We've located the best assisted living communities near Goldendale, Washington. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Goldendale elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Goldendale, WA directly and in the immediate area of Klickitat County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Goldendale, Washington, you may come across Country Rose Adult Family Home, situated at 415 S Columbus St in the 98620 zip code area in Klickitat County. Country Rose Adult Family Home assists 55+ adults living in Goldendale who need help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Country Rose Adult Family Home includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Full Circle Adult Family Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Goldendale, Washington. It has a total of 2 assisted living units. Full Circle Adult Family Home can be found at 624 E Collins St, in the 98620 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Klickitat County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Full Circle Adult Family Home include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 36 New Hope Farm Rd, inside 98620 zip code area, Love House offers assisted senior living in Goldendale, WA to 55 and older adults who reside in Klickitat County. Love House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 6 Klickitat County residents.
Joy House is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 47 New Hope Farm Rd, 98620 zip code. Up to 6 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Klickitat County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Joy House. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Patience House provides senior assisted living in Klickitat county, Washington. It offers a total of 5 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Patience House is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Goldendale, WA and Klickitat County. Patience House is situated at 37 New Hope Farm Rd, 98620.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Goldendale, Washington, Kindness is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 6 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 280202. Kindness provides assisted living services not only to Goldendale residents, but also to all Klickitat County residents.
2 More Facilities in Klickitat County, WA
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Margies Lyle Adult Family Home, an assisted living community in Lyle, Washington located at 204 Spokane Ave, 98635 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, personal laundry services and daily social activities. Margies Lyle Adult Family Home provides assisted living in Klickitat County to a maximum of 6 retirees.
Cherry Street Manor Ii provides assisted living care in Klickitat County to up to 6 55 and over adults at a time. Cherry Street Manor Ii is located at 460 Ne Cherry St in the 98672 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides amenities like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, barbershop and salon services and 3 meals and snacks.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Goldendale, WA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Goldendale area of Washington can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Goldendale senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Goldendale blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Klickitat County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Goldendale, WA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Goldendale, Washington
- Assisted Living in Burien, WA
- Assisted Living in COLBERT, WA
- Assisted Living in KENMORE, WA
- Assisted Living in COUPEVILLE, WA
- Assisted Living in Richland, WA
- Assisted Living in Tonasket, WA
- Assisted Living in Issaquah, WA
- Assisted Living in Chewelah, WA
- Assisted Living in Othello, WA
- Assisted Living in SELAH, WA
- Assisted Living in PORT ORCHARD, WA
- Assisted Living in BLAINE, WA
- Assisted Living in Winlock, WA
- Assisted Living in BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, WA
- Assisted Living in Redmond, WA
- Assisted Living in Okanogan County, WA
- Assisted Living in Yakima County, WA
- Assisted Living in Snohomish County, WA
- Assisted Living in King County, WA
- Assisted Living in Skamania County, WA
- Assisted Living in Lewis County, WA
- Assisted Living in Pierce County, WA
- Assisted Living in Kitsap County, WA
- Assisted Living in Whatcom County, WA
- Assisted Living in San Juan County, WA
- Assisted Living in Kittitas County, WA
- Assisted Living in Spokane County, WA
- Assisted Living in Mason County, WA
- Assisted Living in Skagit County, WA
- Assisted Living in Klickitat County, WA
Additional assisted living options in Goldendale:
If your loved one lives in Goldendale and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Goldendale, WA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007