Assisted Living Facilities in Adams County, Washington
We've located the best assisted living communities in Adams County, Washington. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Adams County, WA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Othello, Washington, you will likely come across Serenity Hope Adult Family Home, located at 1120 S Shady Lane in the 99344 zip code area in Adams County. Serenity Hope Adult Family Home provides assistance to retirees living in Othello who are searching for help with showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Serenity Hope Adult Family Home includes services like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
The Village is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Othello, Washington. It has a total of 6 assisted living units. The Village can be found at 2075 W Bench Rd, in the 99344 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Adams County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at The Village include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 520 E Rose Dr, inside 99344 zip code area, Gevalia Hope Adult Family Home provides assisted living in Othello, WA to senior citizens who live in Adams County. Gevalia Hope Adult Family Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 6 Adams County residents.
Rose Garden Estates is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 406 S Cascade, 99169 zip code. Up to 26 older adults who want a personal care home in Adams County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Rose Garden Estates. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Weeping Ridge Estate Afh provides senior assisted living in Adams county, Washington. It offers a total of 6 private studio and one-bedroom suites for older adults. Weeping Ridge Estate Afh is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any retirees living in Othello, WA and Adams County. Weeping Ridge Estate Afh is located at 2455 W Bench Rd, 99344.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Othello, Washington, Weeping Ridge West is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 6 assisted living units and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 751171. Weeping Ridge West offers assisted living services not just to Othello senior citizens, but also to all Adams County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Coventry House, an assisted living facility in Othello, Washington located at 430 N. Second, 99344 zip code area. It includes services such as comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, help with laundry and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Coventry House offers assisted living in Adams County to a maximum of 55 retirees.
La Country Care provides assisted living in Adams County to up to 6 55+ adults at a time. La Country Care is located at 2073 W Bench Rd in the 99344 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers amenities such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, grooming and beauty services and gourmet dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Adams County, WA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Adams County area of Washington can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Adams County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Adams County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Adams County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Adams County, WA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Adams County, Washington
- Assisted Living in King County, WA
- Assisted Living in Snohomish County, WA
- Assisted Living in Clark County, WA
- Assisted Living in Pierce County, WA
- Assisted Living in Spokane County, WA
- Assisted Living in Thurston County, WA
- Assisted Living in Kitsap County, WA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, WA
- Assisted Living in Yakima County, WA
- Assisted Living in Whatcom County, WA
- Assisted Living in Cowlitz County, WA
- Assisted Living in Chelan County, WA
- Assisted Living in Lewis County, WA
- Assisted Living in Skagit County, WA
- Assisted Living in Grant County, WA
More assisted living options in Adams County, WA:
If your loved one lives in Adams County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Adams County, WA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007