Assisted Living Facilities in Lincoln County, Washington
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lincoln County, Washington. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lincoln County, WA area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Odessa, Washington, you will likely find Quail Court, located at 506 E Amende Dr in the 99159 zip code area in Lincoln County. Quail Court provides help to senior citizens living in Odessa who need assistance with showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Quail Court includes services like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Vista Manor is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Wilbur, Washington. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. Vista Manor can be found at 700 Se Brace St, in the 99185 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Lincoln County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Vista Manor include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, community dining room, creative arts and crafts and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 804 1st St, inside 99122 zip code area, Serene Meadows Ii offers assisted living in Davenport, WA to retirees who live in Lincoln County. Serene Meadows Ii accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 6 Lincoln County residents.
Serene Meadows Iii is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 803 1st, 99122 zip code. Up to 6 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Lincoln County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Serene Meadows Iii. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lincoln County area of Washington can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lincoln County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lincoln County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lincoln County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lincoln County, WA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Lincoln County, Washington
- Assisted Living in King County, WA
- Assisted Living in Snohomish County, WA
- Assisted Living in Clark County, WA
- Assisted Living in Pierce County, WA
- Assisted Living in Spokane County, WA
- Assisted Living in Thurston County, WA
- Assisted Living in Kitsap County, WA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, WA
- Assisted Living in Yakima County, WA
- Assisted Living in Whatcom County, WA
- Assisted Living in Cowlitz County, WA
- Assisted Living in Chelan County, WA
- Assisted Living in Lewis County, WA
- Assisted Living in Skagit County, WA
- Assisted Living in Grant County, WA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007