Assisted Living Facilities in Randolph, Vermont
We've located the best assisted living communities near Randolph, Vermont. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Randolph elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Randolph, VT directly and in the immediate area of Orange County.
While looking for assisted living care in Randolph, Vermont, you may find Windover House, located at 451 Vt Route 66 in the 05060 zip code area in Orange County. Windover House provides help to 55+ adults living in Randolph who require help with showering, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Windover House includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Pleasant Street Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Randolph, Vermont. It has a total of 3 assisted living apartments. Pleasant Street Home can be found at 59 South Pleasant Street, in the 05060 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Orange County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Pleasant Street Home include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and trained staff available 24/7.
10 More Facilities in Orange County, VT
Located at 118 Clark Road, inside 05679 zip code area, Second Spring North offers assisted senior living in Williamstown, VT to retired adults who reside in Orange County. Second Spring North accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 22 Orange County residents.
Blue Spruce Home For The Retired is a pet friendly senior living community located at 70 Birch Street, 05033 zip code. Up to 8 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Orange County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Blue Spruce Home For The Retired. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Merry Meadow Farm, Bradford House provides assisted senior living in Orange county, Vermont. It offers a total of 12 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Merry Meadow Farm, Bradford House is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any retired adults living in Bradford, VT and Orange County. Merry Meadow Farm, Bradford House is situated at 996 Lower Plain, 05033.
For senior citizens who are looking for assisted living in Fairlee, Vermont, Valley View Home For The Retired is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 7 assisted living apartments and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 195. Valley View Home For The Retired provides assisted living services not only to Fairlee senior citizens, but also to all Orange County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Mountain View Of Vershire, an assisted living community in Vershire, Vermont located at 397 Mciver Road, 05079 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, taking care of laundry and multiple social activities every day. Mountain View Of Vershire offers assisted living in Orange County to a maximum of 8 retired adults.
Bradford Oasis provides senior assisted living in Orange County to up to 11 retired adults at a time. Bradford Oasis is located at 92 Cottage Street in the 05033 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers amenities such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, barbershop and salon services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Frances Atkinson Residence For The Retired, located at 4717 Main Street, Newbury, Vermont, 05051 provides assisted living for retirees residing in Orange County and nearby areas. Frances Atkinson Residence For The Retired has a total capacity of 15 assisted living apartments.
Menig Nursing Home is an assisted living facility in Randolph Center, Vermont, providing care and services to seniors who need help with showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Orange County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Menig Nursing Home. It has a total capacity of 30 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Chelsea, Vermont, you will likely find Riverbend Residential Care Home, located at 307 Vt Route 110 Po Box 7 in the 05038 zip code area in Orange County. Riverbend Residential Care Home assists retired adults living in Chelsea who need help with showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Riverbend Residential Care Home includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Atkinson Residence is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Newbury, Vermont. It has a total of 15 assisted living apartments. Atkinson Residence can be found at 4717 Main Street, in the 05051 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Orange County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, walking, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Atkinson Residence include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Randolph, VT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Randolph area of Vermont can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Randolph senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Randolph blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Orange County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Randolph, VT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Randolph, Vermont
- Assisted Living in Franklin, VT
- Assisted Living in North Bennington, VT
- Assisted Living in Vergennes, VT
- Assisted Living in Danville, VT
- Assisted Living in Bellows Falls, VT
- Assisted Living in St. Albans, VT
- Assisted Living in Vernon, VT
- Assisted Living in Castleton, VT
- Assisted Living in South Burlington, VT
- Assisted Living in Waterbury, VT
- Assisted Living in Barre, VT
- Assisted Living in Morrisville, VT
- Assisted Living in Woodstock, VT
- Assisted Living in Bennington, VT
- Assisted Living in Northfield, VT
- Assisted Living in Lamoille County, VT
- Assisted Living in Orleans County, VT
- Assisted Living in Caledonia County, VT
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, VT
- Assisted Living in Washington County, VT
- Assisted Living in Rutland County, VT
- Assisted Living in Chittenden County, VT
- Assisted Living in Windsor County, VT
- Assisted Living in Bennington County, VT
- Assisted Living in Windham County, VT
- Assisted Living in Orange County, VT
- Assisted Living in Addison County, VT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007