Assisted Living Facilities in Lamoille County, Vermont
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lamoille County, Vermont. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lamoille County, VT area.
While looking for assisted living services in Morrisville, Vermont, you may come across Residential Care At The Manor, located at 577 Washington Highway in the 05661 zip code area in Lamoille County. Residential Care At The Manor helps older adults living in Morrisville who are searching for assistance with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Residential Care At The Manor includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Forest Hill Residential Care Home is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Hyde Park, Vermont. It has a total of 21 assisted living units. Forest Hill Residential Care Home can be found at 213 Clark Drive, in the 05655 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Lamoille County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Forest Hill Residential Care Home include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 197 Highlander Drive, inside 05484 zip code area, Riverview Life Skills Center offers senior assisted living in Jeffersonville, VT to elderly adults who reside in Lamoille County. Riverview Life Skills Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 11 Lamoille County residents.
Copley House Community Care Home is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 379 Washington Highway, 05661 zip code. Up to 22 older adults who want a personal care home in Lamoille County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Copley House Community Care Home. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lamoille County, VT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lamoille County area of Vermont can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lamoille County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lamoille County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lamoille County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lamoille County, VT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Lamoille County, Vermont
- Assisted Living in Chittenden County, VT
- Assisted Living in Rutland County, VT
- Assisted Living in Washington County, VT
- Assisted Living in Windsor County, VT
- Assisted Living in Bennington County, VT
- Assisted Living in Orleans County, VT
- Assisted Living in Windham County, VT
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, VT
- Assisted Living in Orange County, VT
- Assisted Living in Addison County, VT
- Assisted Living in Caledonia County, VT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007