Assisted Living Facilities in St. Johnsbury, Vermont
We've located the best assisted living communities near St. Johnsbury, Vermont. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to St. Johnsbury elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in St. Johnsbury, VT directly and in the immediate area of Caledonia County.
While looking for assisted living services in St. Johnsbury, Vermont, you will likely find Canterbury Inn, situated at 46 Cherry Street in the 05819 zip code area in Caledonia County. Canterbury Inn provides help to 55 and older adults living in St. Johnsbury who need assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Canterbury Inn includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
St. Johnsbury Health & Rehab Ctr is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at St. Johnsbury, Vermont. It has a total of 99 assisted living units. St. Johnsbury Health & Rehab Ctr can be found at 1248 Hospital Drive, in the 05819 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Caledonia County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, walking, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at St. Johnsbury Health & Rehab Ctr include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and welcoming visiting hours.
6 More Facilities in Caledonia County, VT
Situated at 96 Hill Street And Peacham Road, inside 05828 zip code area, Walden Mountain Enterprises offers senior assisted living in Danville, VT to seniors who live in Caledonia County. Walden Mountain Enterprises accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 12 Caledonia County residents.
Pine Knoll Community Care Home is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 601 Red Village Road, 05851 zip code. Up to 10 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Caledonia County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Pine Knoll Community Care Home. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Cedar Lane Home F. k. a. Lyndon Women's Home provides senior living in Caledonia county, Vermont. It offers a total of 4 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Cedar Lane Home F. k. a. Lyndon Women's Home is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any retired adults living in Danville, VT and Caledonia County. Cedar Lane Home F. k. a. Lyndon Women's Home is situated at 76 Cedar Lane, 05828.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, Sunset Home is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. Sunset Home provides assisted living services not just to Saint Johnsbury senior citizens, but also to all Caledonia County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Pines Rehab & Health Ctr, an assisted living facility in Lyndonville, Vermont located at 601 Red Village Road, 05851 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, weekly laundry service and multiple social activities every day. Pines Rehab & Health Ctr provides assisted living in Caledonia County to a maximum of 60 older adults.
Waterford Group Home provides assisted living in Caledonia County to up to 4 55 and over adults at a time. Waterford Group Home is situated at 659 High Ridge Road in the 05819 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site hair salon and grooming services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in St. Johnsbury, VT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in St. Johnsbury area of Vermont can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian St. Johnsbury senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for St. Johnsbury blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Caledonia County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in St. Johnsbury, VT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near St. Johnsbury, Vermont
- Assisted Living in Waterbury, VT
- Assisted Living in Barton, VT
- Assisted Living in Danville, VT
- Assisted Living in Richford, VT
- Assisted Living in Castleton, VT
- Assisted Living in South Burlington, VT
- Assisted Living in Newbury, VT
- Assisted Living in Vergennes, VT
- Assisted Living in Randolph, VT
- Assisted Living in Morrisville, VT
- Assisted Living in Woodstock, VT
- Assisted Living in North Bennington, VT
- Assisted Living in Wallingford, VT
- Assisted Living in Vernon, VT
- Assisted Living in Bradford, VT
- Assisted Living in Chittenden County, VT
- Assisted Living in Addison County, VT
- Assisted Living in Bennington County, VT
- Assisted Living in Orange County, VT
- Assisted Living in Rutland County, VT
- Assisted Living in Orleans County, VT
- Assisted Living in Windsor County, VT
- Assisted Living in Lamoille County, VT
- Assisted Living in Caledonia County, VT
- Assisted Living in Windham County, VT
- Assisted Living in Washington County, VT
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, VT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007