Assisted Living Facilities in Wasatch County, Utah
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wasatch County, Utah. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wasatch County, UT area.
While looking for assisted living services in Heber City, Utah, you will likely come across Sante Assisted Living Heber, situated at 905 South Southfield Road in the 84032 zip code area in Wasatch County. Sante Assisted Living Heber provides help to elderly adults living in Heber City who are searching for help with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Sante Assisted Living Heber includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
The Abbington Assisted Living And Memory Care Community is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Heber City, Utah. It has a total of 76 assisted living units. The Abbington Assisted Living And Memory Care Community can be found at 551 East 1200 South, in the 84032 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Wasatch County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at The Abbington Assisted Living And Memory Care Community include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, creative arts and crafts and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 160 West 500 North, inside 84032 zip code area, Rocky Mountain Care - Mountain View provides assisted living in Heber City, UT to seniors who live in Wasatch County. Rocky Mountain Care - Mountain View accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 46 Wasatch County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wasatch County, UT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wasatch County area of Utah can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wasatch County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wasatch County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wasatch County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wasatch County, UT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near WASATCH County, Utah
- Assisted Living in SALT LAKE County, UT
- Assisted Living in UTAH County, UT
- Assisted Living in DAVIS County, UT
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, UT
- Assisted Living in WEBER County, UT
- Assisted Living in CACHE County, UT
- Assisted Living in BOX ELDER County, UT
- Assisted Living in IRON County, UT
- Assisted Living in SEVIER County, UT
- Assisted Living in UINTAH County, UT
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, UT
- Assisted Living in TOOELE County, UT
- Assisted Living in SANPETE County, UT
- Assisted Living in JUAB County, UT
- Assisted Living in EMERY County, UT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007