Assisted Living Facilities in Box Elder County, Utah
We've located the best assisted living communities in Box Elder County, Utah. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Box Elder County, UT area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Tremonton, Utah, you may come across Mission At Bear River Rehabilitation Center, situated at 460 West 600 North in the 84337 zip code area in Box Elder County. Mission At Bear River Rehabilitation Center assists seniors living in Tremonton who are searching for assistance with bathing, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Mission At Bear River Rehabilitation Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Our House Of Tremonton is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Tremonton, Utah. It has a total of 18 assisted living units. Our House Of Tremonton can be found at 429 North 400 West, in the 84337 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Box Elder County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Our House Of Tremonton include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, creative arts and crafts and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 126 West 1550 South, inside 84302 zip code area, Beehive Homes Of Perry offers assisted living in Perry, UT to retired adults who live in Box Elder County. Beehive Homes Of Perry accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 20 Box Elder County residents.
Maple Springs is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 1040 South Medical Drive, 84302 zip code. Up to 36 seniors who want a personal care home in Box Elder County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Maple Springs. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Pioneer Care Center provides senior assisted living in Box Elder county, Utah. It offers a total of 72 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. Pioneer Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any retired adults living in Brigham City, UT and Box Elder County. Pioneer Care Center is situated at 815 South 200 West, 84302.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Brigham City, Utah, Gables Of Brigham City is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Gables Of Brigham City provides assisted living services not only to Brigham City older adults, but also to all Box Elder County seniors.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Country Lane Acquisition I, an assisted living facility in Brigham City, Utah located at 971 South 800 West, 84302 zip code area. Country Lane Acquisition I provides assisted living in Box Elder County to a maximum of 12 senior citizens.
Willow Glen Health And Rehab provides assisted living services in Box Elder County to up to 84 retirees at a time. Willow Glen Health And Rehab is located at 775 North 200 East in the 84302 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides amenities like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site salon and barbershop and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Country Lane Acquisition Ii, located at 985 South 800 West, Brigham City, Utah, 84302 provides assisted living for retired adults residing in Box Elder County and nearby areas. Country Lane Acquisition Ii has a maximum capacity of 15 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Box Elder County, UT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Box Elder County area of Utah can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Box Elder County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Box Elder County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Box Elder County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Box Elder County, UT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BOX ELDER County, Utah
- Assisted Living in SALT LAKE County, UT
- Assisted Living in UTAH County, UT
- Assisted Living in DAVIS County, UT
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, UT
- Assisted Living in WEBER County, UT
- Assisted Living in CACHE County, UT
- Assisted Living in IRON County, UT
- Assisted Living in SEVIER County, UT
- Assisted Living in UINTAH County, UT
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, UT
- Assisted Living in TOOELE County, UT
- Assisted Living in SANPETE County, UT
- Assisted Living in JUAB County, UT
- Assisted Living in WASATCH County, UT
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, UT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007