Assisted Living Facilities in Iron County, Utah
We've located the best assisted living communities in Iron County, Utah. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Iron County, UT area.
While looking for assisted living in Cedar City, Utah, you may come across Brookdale Cedar City, situated at 995 South Regency Road in the 84720 zip code area in Iron County. Brookdale Cedar City provides help to seniors living in Cedar City who require assistance with bathing, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Brookdale Cedar City includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Beehive Homes Of Cedar City #2 is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Cedar City, Utah. It has a total of 13 assisted living units. Beehive Homes Of Cedar City #2 can be found at 330 South 400 East, in the 84720 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Iron County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Beehive Homes Of Cedar City #2 include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 333 West 1425 North, inside 84720 zip code area, Stonhenge Of Cedar City offers senior assisted living in Cedar City, UT to elderly adults who live in Iron County. Stonhenge Of Cedar City accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 50 Iron County residents.
Beehive Homes Of Cedar City #3 is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 432 West 1325 North, 84720 zip code. Up to 24 seniors who want a personal care home in Iron County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Beehive Homes Of Cedar City #3. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Beehive Homes Of Cedar City #1 provides assisted senior living in Iron county, Utah. It offers a total of 13 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Beehive Homes Of Cedar City #1 is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any senior citizens living in Cedar City, UT and Iron County. Beehive Homes Of Cedar City #1 is situated at 332 South 400 East, 84720.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Cedar City, Utah, Bella Terra Cedar City is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 120 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 465143. Bella Terra Cedar City offers assisted living services not only to Cedar City older adults, but also to all Iron County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Iron County, UT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Iron County area of Utah can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Iron County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Iron County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Iron County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Iron County, UT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near IRON County, Utah
- Assisted Living in SALT LAKE County, UT
- Assisted Living in UTAH County, UT
- Assisted Living in DAVIS County, UT
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, UT
- Assisted Living in WEBER County, UT
- Assisted Living in CACHE County, UT
- Assisted Living in BOX ELDER County, UT
- Assisted Living in SEVIER County, UT
- Assisted Living in UINTAH County, UT
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, UT
- Assisted Living in TOOELE County, UT
- Assisted Living in SANPETE County, UT
- Assisted Living in JUAB County, UT
- Assisted Living in WASATCH County, UT
- Assisted Living in EMERY County, UT
More assisted living options in Iron County, UT:
If your loved one lives in Iron County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Iron County, UT which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007