Assisted Living Facilities in Wichita Falls, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Wichita Falls, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Wichita Falls elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wichita Falls, TX directly and in the immediate area of Wichita County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Wichita Falls, Texas, you may find Brookdale Sikes Lake, located at 2649 Plaza Pkwy in the 76308 zip code area in Wichita County. Brookdale Sikes Lake provides assistance to seniors living in Wichita Falls who are searching for aid with bathing, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Brookdale Sikes Lake includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
The Wood Group is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Wichita Falls, Texas. It has a total of 4 assisted living apartments. The Wood Group can be found at 5402 Carlson Street, in the 76308 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Wichita County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at The Wood Group include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 918 Midwestern Pkwy, inside 76302 zip code area, Brookdale Midwestern offers assisted living in Wichita Falls, TX to retired adults who live in Wichita County. Brookdale Midwestern accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 60 Wichita County residents.
Arbor House is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1525 Highway 79 South, 76302 zip code. Up to 58 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Wichita County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Arbor House. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Brookdale Lake Wellington provides senior living in Wichita county, Texas. It offers a total of 85 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Brookdale Lake Wellington is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Wichita Falls, TX and Wichita County. Brookdale Lake Wellington is situated at 5100 Kell Blvd, 76310.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Wichita Falls, Texas, Wood Living Center Of Wichita Falls is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 16 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 30030. Wood Living Center Of Wichita Falls provides assisted living services not just to Wichita Falls senior citizens, but also to all Wichita County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wichita Falls, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wichita Falls area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wichita Falls senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wichita Falls blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wichita County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wichita Falls, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Wichita Falls, Texas
- Assisted Living in THE WOODLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in MAXWELL, TX
- Assisted Living in SOUTHLAKE, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIS, TX
- Assisted Living in GONZALES, TX
- Assisted Living in MARLIN, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in EARLY, TX
- Assisted Living in WAXAHACHIE, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXARKANA, TX
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in NACOGDOCHES County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLORADO County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in DONLEY County, TX
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in HILL County, TX
- Assisted Living in CORYELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007