Assisted Living Facilities in Wichita County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wichita County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wichita County, TX area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Wichita Falls, Texas, you will likely find Brookdale Sikes Lake, located at 2649 Plaza Pkwy in the 76308 zip code area in Wichita County. Brookdale Sikes Lake helps retirees living in Wichita Falls who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Brookdale Sikes Lake includes services like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Brookdale Midwestern is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Wichita Falls, Texas. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Brookdale Midwestern can be found at 918 Midwestern Pkwy, in the 76302 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Wichita County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Brookdale Midwestern include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 5402 Carlson Street, inside 76308 zip code area, The Wood Group provides assisted senior living in Wichita Falls, TX to retirees who reside in Wichita County. The Wood Group accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 4 Wichita County residents.
Arbor House is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 1525 Highway 79 South, 76302 zip code. Up to 58 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Wichita County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Arbor House. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Brookdale Lake Wellington provides assisted living in Wichita county, Texas. It offers a total of 85 private studio and one-bedroom suites for older adults. Brookdale Lake Wellington is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any elderly adults living in Wichita Falls, TX and Wichita County. Brookdale Lake Wellington is situated at 5100 Kell Blvd, 76310.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wichita Falls, Texas, Wood Living Center Of Wichita Falls is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 16 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 30030. Wood Living Center Of Wichita Falls offers assisted living services not only to Wichita Falls residents, but also to all Wichita County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wichita County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wichita County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wichita County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wichita County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wichita County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wichita County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near WICHITA County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007