Assisted Living Facilities in Vermilion, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities near Vermilion, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Vermilion elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Vermilion, OH directly and in the immediate area of Erie County.
While looking for assisted living care in Vermilion, Ohio, you may come across Mill Manor Care Center, located at 983 Exchange St in the 44089 zip code area in Erie County. Mill Manor Care Center provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Vermilion who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Mill Manor Care Center includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Kingston Residence Of Vermilion is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Vermilion, Ohio. It has a total of 86 assisted living apartments. Kingston Residence Of Vermilion can be found at 6010 West Lake Road, in the 44089 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Erie County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Kingston Residence Of Vermilion include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 4210 Telegraph Lane, inside 44089 zip code area, Kingston Of Vermilion provides senior assisted living in Vermilion, OH to seniors who reside in Erie County. Kingston Of Vermilion accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 120 Erie County residents.
8 More Facilities in ERIE County, OH
Commons Of Providence is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 5000 Providence Drive, 44870 zip code. Up to 112 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Erie County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Commons Of Providence. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Concord Care And Rehabilitation Center provides senior living in Erie county, Ohio. It offers a total of 50 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Concord Care And Rehabilitation Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Sandusky, OH and Erie County. Concord Care And Rehabilitation Center is located at 620 W Strub Rd, 44870.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Sandusky, Ohio, Ohio Veterans Home is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 427 assisted living apartments and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 366325. Ohio Veterans Home offers assisted living services not only to Sandusky senior citizens, but also to all Erie County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Commons Of Providence Specialized Assisted Living, an assisted living facility in Sandusky, Ohio located at 4901 Providence Drive, 44870 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, complimentary laundry services and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Commons Of Providence Specialized Assisted Living provides assisted living in Erie County to a maximum of 50 seniors.
Providence Care Center provides assisted living in Erie County to up to 138 55 and over adults at a time. Providence Care Center is located at 2025 Hayes Avenue in the 44870 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides services such as fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, barbershop and salon services and 3 meals and snacks.
Lutheran Memorial Home, located at 795 Bardshar Road, Sandusky, Ohio, 44870 provides assisted living for seniors residing in Erie County and nearby areas. Lutheran Memorial Home has a total capacity of 56 assisted living units. A few of its amenities include help with managing medication, shared and private transportation and daily exercise opportunities.
Parkvue Place is an assisted living facility in Sandusky, Ohio, providing services and care to 55+ adults who need assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, self feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. If you are looking for assisted living in Erie County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Parkvue Place. It has a total capacity of 126 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted living care in Sandusky, Ohio, you may come across Portland Place, located at 3808 Venice Road in the 44870 zip code area in Erie County. Portland Place helps retired adults living in Sandusky who require aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Portland Place includes amenities like: private apartments, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Vermilion, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Vermilion area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Vermilion senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Vermilion blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Erie County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Vermilion, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Vermilion, Ohio
- Assisted Living in BEAVERCREEK, OH
- Assisted Living in GAHANNA, OH
- Assisted Living in DELPHOS, OH
- Assisted Living in FAIRBORN, OH
- Assisted Living in SANDUSKY, OH
- Assisted Living in AUSTINBURG, OH
- Assisted Living in GRANVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in LOVELAND, OH
- Assisted Living in BRYAN, OH
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in PIQUA, OH
- Assisted Living in BLUFFTON, OH
- Assisted Living in PARMA, OH
- Assisted Living in UPPER SANDUSKY, OH
- Assisted Living in OXFORD, OH
- Assisted Living in BELMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in AUGLAIZE County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in COSHOCTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in UNION County, OH
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, OH
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, OH
- Assisted Living in ALLEN County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, OH
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007