Assisted Living Facilities in Tiffin, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities near Tiffin, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Tiffin elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Tiffin, OH directly and in the immediate area of Seneca County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Tiffin, Ohio, you may come across Seneca House, located at 781 South Greenfield Road in the 44883 zip code area in Seneca County. Seneca House provides assistance to senior citizens living in Tiffin who are searching for help with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Seneca House includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Elmwood At The Shawhan is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Tiffin, Ohio. It has a total of 66 assisted living units. Elmwood At The Shawhan can be found at 54 S Washington Street, in the 44883 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Seneca County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Elmwood At The Shawhan include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts studio and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 182 Saint Francis Avenue, inside 44883 zip code area, Saint Francis Home provides assisted living in Tiffin, OH to retirees who reside in Seneca County. Saint Francis Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Seneca County residents.
Friedman Village At St Francis is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 175 St. Francis Avenue, 44883 zip code. Up to 30 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Seneca County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Friedman Village At St Francis. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
3 More Facilities in SENECA County, OH
Eden Springs Assisted Living East provides assisted senior living in Seneca county, Ohio. It offers a total of 36 private studio and one-bedroom suites for older adults. Eden Springs Assisted Living East is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any retired adults living in Green Springs, OH and Seneca County. Eden Springs Assisted Living East is situated at 430 North Broadway Street, 44836.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Fostoria, Ohio, St Catherine's Manor Of Fostoria is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 90 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 365575. St Catherine's Manor Of Fostoria provides assisted living services not only to Fostoria residents, but also to all Seneca County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Good Shepherd Home, an assisted living facility in Fostoria, Ohio located at 725 Columbus Avenue, 44830 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Good Shepherd Home offers assisted living in Seneca County to a maximum of 60 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Tiffin, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Tiffin area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Tiffin senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Tiffin blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Seneca County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Tiffin, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Tiffin, Ohio
- Assisted Living in ROCKFORD, OH
- Assisted Living in ZANESVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN, OH
- Assisted Living in MOUNT VERNON, OH
- Assisted Living in STOW, OH
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIDGE, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE, OH
- Assisted Living in RAVENNA, OH
- Assisted Living in TROY, OH
- Assisted Living in MIAMISBURG, OH
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, OH
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH ROYALTON, OH
- Assisted Living in XENIA, OH
- Assisted Living in LIMA, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIANA County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in SCIOTO County, OH
- Assisted Living in COSHOCTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in PREBLE County, OH
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, OH
- Assisted Living in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, OH
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, OH
- Assisted Living in MARION County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT County, OH
Additional assisted living options in Tiffin:
If your loved one lives in Tiffin and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Tiffin, OH that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007