Assisted Living Facilities in Putnam County, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities in Putnam County, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Putnam County, OH area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Ottawa, Ohio, you may find Serenty Living Center, located at 10170 Road 5-h in the 45875 zip code area in Putnam County. Serenty Living Center assists 55 and older adults living in Ottawa who need help with showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Serenty Living Center includes services like: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Meadows Of Leipsic is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Leipsic, Ohio. It has a total of 62 assisted living units. Meadows Of Leipsic can be found at 901 East Main Street, in the 45856 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Putnam County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Meadows Of Leipsic include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 152 Main Street, inside 45827 zip code area, Oak Haven Residential Care Center offers assisted senior living in Cloverdale, OH to 55 and over adults who live in Putnam County. Oak Haven Residential Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 26 Putnam County residents.
Putnam Heritage is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1380 North Locust Street, 45875 zip code. Up to 75 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Putnam County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Putnam Heritage. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Meadows Of Ottawa provides senior assisted living in Putnam county, Ohio. It offers a total of 32 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. Meadows Of Ottawa is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Ottawa, OH and Putnam County. Meadows Of Ottawa is situated at 147 Putnam Parkway, 45875.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Pandora, Ohio, Hilty Memorial Home is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 37 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 1672R. Hilty Memorial Home offers assisted living services not just to Pandora residents, but also to all Putnam County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Meadows Of Kalida, an assisted living facility in Kalida, Ohio located at 755 Ottawa Street, 45853 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and daily entertainment. Meadows Of Kalida offers assisted living in Putnam County to a maximum of 66 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Putnam County, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Putnam County area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Putnam County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Putnam County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Putnam County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Putnam County, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near PUTNAM County, Ohio
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Assisted Living in STARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
More assisted living options in Putnam County, OH:
If your loved one lives in Putnam County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Putnam County, OH which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007