Assisted Living Facilities in Findlay, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities near Findlay, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Findlay elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Findlay, OH directly and in the immediate area of Hancock County.
While looking for assisted living care in Findlay, Ohio, you may find Taylor Place, situated at 1920 Breckenridge Road in the 45840 zip code area in Hancock County. Taylor Place provides help to elderly adults living in Findlay who need help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Taylor Place includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Primrose Retirement Communities is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Findlay, Ohio. It has a total of 136 assisted living units. Primrose Retirement Communities can be found at 8580 Township Road 237, in the 43701 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Hancock County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Primrose Retirement Communities include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 2820 Greenacre Drive, inside 45840 zip code area, Heritage offers assisted senior living in Findlay, OH to older adults who reside in Hancock County. Heritage accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 86 Hancock County residents.
Fox Run Of Findlay Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 600 Fox Run Road, 45840 zip code. Up to 132 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Hancock County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Fox Run Of Findlay Assisted Living. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Birchaven Heights provides senior living in Hancock county, Ohio. It offers a total of 169 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Birchaven Heights is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Findlay, OH and Hancock County. Birchaven Heights is located at 15100 Birchaven Lane, 45840.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Findlay, Ohio, Judson Palmer Home is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 17 assisted living units and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 0674R. Judson Palmer Home offers assisted living services not only to Findlay older adults, but also to all Hancock County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Sunrise Assisted Living Of Findlay, an assisted living community in Findlay, Ohio located at 401 Lake Cascades Parkway, 45840 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily social activities. Sunrise Assisted Living Of Findlay provides assisted living in Hancock County to a maximum of 79 retired adults.
Brookdale Findlay provides assisted living in Hancock County to up to 50 retired adults at a time. Brookdale Findlay is situated at 725 Fox Run Road in the 45840 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services like apartment upkeep and maintenance services, grooming and beauty services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Legacy At Heritage Estates, located at 2801 Greenacre Drive, Findlay, Ohio, 45840 provides assisted living for retired adults residing in Hancock County and nearby areas. Legacy At Heritage Estates has a maximum capacity of 30 assisted living residences. A few of its amenities include medication management, transportation services and fitness and exercise programs.
1 More Facilities in HANCOCK County, OH
Independence House is an assisted living facility in Fostoria, Ohio, providing services and care to seniors who need assistance with showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. If you are searching for assisted living in Hancock County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Independence House. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 50 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Findlay, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Findlay area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Findlay senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Findlay blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hancock County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Findlay, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Findlay, Ohio
- Assisted Living in WILMINGTON, OH
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, OH
- Assisted Living in VAN WERT, OH
- Assisted Living in STEUBENVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in FAIRBORN, OH
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in WAPAKONETA, OH
- Assisted Living in BELLEFONTAINE, OH
- Assisted Living in BUCYRUS, OH
- Assisted Living in ZANESVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in FAIRFIELD, OH
- Assisted Living in CINCINNATI, OH
- Assisted Living in RAVENNA, OH
- Assisted Living in PARMA, OH
- Assisted Living in REYNOLDSBURG, OH
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in HURON County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in COSHOCTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in DARKE County, OH
- Assisted Living in PREBLE County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in MARION County, OH
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in MIAMI County, OH
- Assisted Living in SCIOTO County, OH
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, OH
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, OH
Additional assisted living options in Findlay:
If your loved one lives in Findlay and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Findlay, OH that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007