Assisted Living Facilities in Gardnerville, Nevada
We've located the best assisted living communities near Gardnerville, Nevada. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Gardnerville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Gardnerville, NV directly and in the immediate area of Douglas County.
While looking for assisted living in Gardnerville, Nevada, you will likely come across Gardnerville Health & Rehab Center, located at 1573 Muller Pkwy in the 89410 zip code area in Douglas County. Gardnerville Health & Rehab Center provides assistance to retirees living in Gardnerville who need assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Gardnerville Health & Rehab Center includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Emeritus At Gardnerville is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Gardnerville, Nevada. It has a total of 150 assisted living units. Emeritus At Gardnerville can be found at 1565 A Virginia Ranch Road, in the 89410 zip code area. It helps elderly adults living in Douglas County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, functional mobility, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Emeritus At Gardnerville include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 1189 Kimmerling Road, inside 89460 zip code area, Carson Valley Senior Living offers assisted living in Gardnerville, NV to retirees who live in Douglas County. Carson Valley Senior Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 80 Douglas County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Gardnerville, NV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Gardnerville area of Nevada can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Gardnerville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Gardnerville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Douglas County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Gardnerville, NV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Gardnerville, Nevada
- Assisted Living in Carson City, NV
- Assisted Living in Reno, NV
- Assisted Living in North Las Vegas, NV
- Assisted Living in Boulder City, NV
- Assisted Living in Sparks, NV
- Assisted Living in Fernley, NV
- Assisted Living in Fallon, NV
- Assisted Living in Elko, NV
- Assisted Living in Henderson, NV
- Assisted Living in Las Vegas, NV
- Assisted Living in Douglas County, NV
- Assisted Living in Churchill County, NV
- Assisted Living in Carson City County, NV
- Assisted Living in Lyon County, NV
- Assisted Living in Elko County, NV
- Assisted Living in Washoe County, NV
- Assisted Living in Clark County, NV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007