Assisted Living Facilities in Elko County, Nevada
We've located the best assisted living communities in Elko County, Nevada. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Elko County, NV area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Elko, Nevada, you will likely find Highland Manor Of Elko, situated at 2850 Ruby Vista Drive in the 89801 zip code area in Elko County. Highland Manor Of Elko provides help to retirees living in Elko who are searching for assistance with showering, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Highland Manor Of Elko includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Bee Hive Homes Of Elko is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Elko, Nevada. Bee Hive Homes Of Elko can be found at 1683 Winchester Dr, in the 89801 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Elko County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Bee Hive Homes Of Elko include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, creative arts and crafts and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Elko County, NV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Elko County area of Nevada can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Elko County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Elko County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Elko County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Elko County, NV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007