Assisted Living Facilities in Lyon County, Nevada
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lyon County, Nevada. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lyon County, NV area.
While looking for assisted living care in Fernley, Nevada, you will likely find Fernley Estates, situated at 1130 Chisholm Trail in the 89408 zip code area in Lyon County. Fernley Estates assists seniors living in Fernley who need help with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Fernley Estates includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Bee Hive Homes Of Lovelock is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Fernley, Nevada. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Bee Hive Homes Of Lovelock can be found at 575 Farm District Road, in the 89408 zip code area. It helps elderly adults living in Lyon County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, transferring, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Bee Hive Homes Of Lovelock include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 213 S Whitacre St, inside 89447 zip code area, South Lyon Medical Center offers assisted living in Yerington, NV to retired adults who reside in Lyon County. South Lyon Medical Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 49 Lyon County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lyon County, NV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lyon County area of Nevada can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lyon County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lyon County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lyon County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lyon County, NV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007