Assisted Living Facilities in Polk County, Nebraska
We've located the best assisted living communities in Polk County, Nebraska. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Polk County, NE area.
While looking for assisted living in Stromsburg, Nebraska, you will likely come across The Plaza, situated at 615 East 9th Street in the 68666 zip code area in Polk County. The Plaza helps seniors living in Stromsburg who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. The Plaza includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Midwest Covenant Home is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Stromsburg, Nebraska. It has a total of 58 assisted living units. Midwest Covenant Home can be found at 615 East 9th Street, in the 68666 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Polk County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Midwest Covenant Home include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 600 Center Drive, inside 68651 zip code area, Good Samaritan Society - Osceola provides assisted living in Osceola, NE to 55+ adults who live in Polk County. Good Samaritan Society - Osceola accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 47 Polk County residents.
Good Samaritan Society - Ridgeview Heights is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 631 Ridge Street, 68651 zip code. Up to 13 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Polk County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Good Samaritan Society - Ridgeview Heights. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Polk County, NE
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Polk County area of Nebraska can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Polk County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Polk County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Polk County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Polk County, NE. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near POLK County, Nebraska
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, NE
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, NE
- Assisted Living in HALL County, NE
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in SARPY County, NE
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, NE
- Assisted Living in BUFFALO County, NE
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, NE
- Assisted Living in SCOTTS BLUFF County, NE
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, NE
- Assisted Living in DAWSON County, NE
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, NE
- Assisted Living in SEWARD County, NE
- Assisted Living in GAGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in CUSTER County, NE
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007