Assisted Living Facilities in Pierce County, Nebraska
We've located the best assisted living communities in Pierce County, Nebraska. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Pierce County, NE area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Pierce, Nebraska, you will likely come across Premier Estates Of Pierce, situated at 515 East Main Street in the 68767 zip code area in Pierce County. Premier Estates Of Pierce provides help to retired adults living in Pierce who are searching for aid with showering, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Premier Estates Of Pierce includes services such as: private apartments, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Plainview Manor is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Plainview, Nebraska. It has a total of 39 assisted living units. Plainview Manor can be found at 101 Harper Street, in the 68769 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Pierce County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Plainview Manor include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 101 West Harper Ave, inside 68769 zip code area, Whispering Pines Assisted Living offers assisted senior living in Plainview, NE to retirees who live in Pierce County. Whispering Pines Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 17 Pierce County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Pierce County, NE
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Pierce County area of Nebraska can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Pierce County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Pierce County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pierce County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Pierce County, NE. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near PIERCE County, Nebraska
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, NE
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, NE
- Assisted Living in HALL County, NE
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in SARPY County, NE
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, NE
- Assisted Living in BUFFALO County, NE
- Assisted Living in SCOTTS BLUFF County, NE
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, NE
- Assisted Living in DAWSON County, NE
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, NE
- Assisted Living in SEWARD County, NE
- Assisted Living in GAGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, NE
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, NE
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007