Assisted Living Facilities in Dakota County, Nebraska
We've located the best assisted living communities in Dakota County, Nebraska. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Dakota County, NE area.
While looking for assisted living care in South Sioux City, Nebraska, you will likely come across Regency Square Care Center, situated at 3501 Dakota Avenue in the 68776 zip code area in Dakota County. Regency Square Care Center provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in South Sioux City who require aid with showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Regency Square Care Center includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Matney's Colonial Manor is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in South Sioux City, Nebraska. It has a total of 35 assisted living units. Matney's Colonial Manor can be found at 3200 G Street, in the 68776 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Dakota County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Matney's Colonial Manor include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, movie nights and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 607 Nebraska Street, inside 68733 zip code area, Heritage Of Emerson offers assisted living in Emerson, NE to 55+ adults who live in Dakota County. Heritage Of Emerson accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 38 Dakota County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Dakota County, NE
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Dakota County area of Nebraska can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Dakota County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Dakota County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Dakota County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Dakota County, NE. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near DAKOTA County, Nebraska
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, NE
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, NE
- Assisted Living in HALL County, NE
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, NE
- Assisted Living in SARPY County, NE
- Assisted Living in BUFFALO County, NE
- Assisted Living in SCOTTS BLUFF County, NE
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, NE
- Assisted Living in SEWARD County, NE
- Assisted Living in GAGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, NE
- Assisted Living in DAWSON County, NE
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, NE
- Assisted Living in SAUNDERS County, NE
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007