Assisted Living Facilities in Chase County, Nebraska
We've located the best assisted living communities in Chase County, Nebraska. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Chase County, NE area.
While looking for assisted living care in Imperial, Nebraska, you may come across Parkview-heights, situated at 933 Grant Street in the 69033 zip code area in Chase County. Parkview-heights provides help to retirees living in Imperial who require aid with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Parkview-heights includes amenities like: private apartments, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Imperial Manor Nursing Home is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Imperial, Nebraska. It has a total of 58 assisted living units. Imperial Manor Nursing Home can be found at 933 Grant Street, in the 69033 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Chase County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Imperial Manor Nursing Home include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 427 Legion Street, inside 69045 zip code area, Wauneta Care And Therapy Center provides assisted living in Wauneta, NE to retired adults who reside in Chase County. Wauneta Care And Therapy Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 36 Chase County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Chase County, NE
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Chase County area of Nebraska can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Chase County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Chase County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Chase County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Chase County, NE. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near CHASE County, Nebraska
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, NE
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, NE
- Assisted Living in HALL County, NE
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in SARPY County, NE
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, NE
- Assisted Living in BUFFALO County, NE
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, NE
- Assisted Living in SCOTTS BLUFF County, NE
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, NE
- Assisted Living in DAWSON County, NE
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, NE
- Assisted Living in SEWARD County, NE
- Assisted Living in GAGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in CUSTER County, NE
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007