Assisted Living Facilities in Starbuck, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities near Starbuck, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Starbuck elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Starbuck, MN directly and in the immediate area of Pope County.
While looking for assisted living in Starbuck, Minnesota, you will likely come across Glacial Trails Memory Care, situated at 109 E 7th Street in the 56381 zip code area in Pope County. Glacial Trails Memory Care provides help to 55+ adults living in Starbuck who need assistance with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Glacial Trails Memory Care includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Holly Ridge Manor is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Starbuck, Minnesota. Holly Ridge Manor can be found at 500 Holly Ridge Drive, in the 56381 zip code area. It assists retired adults living in Pope County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Holly Ridge Manor include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 300 John Street, inside 56381 zip code area, Central Mn Senior Care Touch O provides senior assisted living in Starbuck, MN to seniors who reside in Pope County. Central Mn Senior Care Touch O accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness activity center.
5 More Facilities in Pope County, MN
Glen Haven Manor is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 507 Se 5th Street, 56334 zip code. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Central Minnesota Senior Care provides assisted living in Pope county, Minnesota. Central Minnesota Senior Care is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet to any 55+ adults living in Glenwood, MN and Pope County. Central Minnesota Senior Care is located at 515 6th Avenue Parkcrest, 56334.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Glenwood, Minnesota, Parkview Court is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Its official license number is 20017. Parkview Court offers assisted living services not just to Glenwood residents, but also to all Pope County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Glenwood Estates, an assisted living community in Glenwood, Minnesota located at 500 Franklin Street N, 56334 zip code area. It includes amenities like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, taking care of laundry and daily entertainment.
Ridgewood Villa is located at 7 Fourth Avenue Se in the 56334 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site salon and barbershop and restaurant-style dining options.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Starbuck, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Starbuck area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Starbuck senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Starbuck blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pope County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Starbuck, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Starbuck, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in WILLMAR, MN
- Assisted Living in WINSTED, MN
- Assisted Living in MONTEVIDEO, MN
- Assisted Living in BAXTER, MN
- Assisted Living in WINONA, MN
- Assisted Living in WEST ST PAUL, MN
- Assisted Living in WORTHINGTON, MN
- Assisted Living in ST LOUIS PARK, MN
- Assisted Living in ALBERT LEA, MN
- Assisted Living in ORTONVILLE, MN
- Assisted Living in MORRIS, MN
- Assisted Living in HUGO, MN
- Assisted Living in MELROSE, MN
- Assisted Living in DASSEL, MN
- Assisted Living in MENAHGA, MN
- Assisted Living in Lyon County, MN
- Assisted Living in Freeborn County, MN
- Assisted Living in St. Louis County, MN
- Assisted Living in Lac qui Parle County, MN
- Assisted Living in Sherburne County, MN
- Assisted Living in Mille Lacs County, MN
- Assisted Living in Morrison County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kanabec County, MN
- Assisted Living in Cottonwood County, MN
- Assisted Living in Chisago County, MN
- Assisted Living in Houston County, MN
- Assisted Living in Norman County, MN
- Assisted Living in Steele County, MN
- Assisted Living in Winona County, MN
- Assisted Living in Polk County, MN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007