Assisted Living Facilities in Pope County, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities in Pope County, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Pope County, MN area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Glenwood, Minnesota, you may come across Parkview Court, located at 300 8th Avenue Se in the 56334 zip code area in Pope County. Parkview Court provides help to retirees living in Glenwood who are searching for help with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Parkview Court includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Glen Haven Manor is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Glenwood, Minnesota. Glen Haven Manor can be found at 507 Se 5th Street, in the 56334 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Pope County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, walking, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Glen Haven Manor include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 7 Fourth Avenue Se, inside 56334 zip code area, Ridgewood Villa offers senior assisted living in Glenwood, MN to older adults who reside in Pope County. Ridgewood Villa accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center.
Glacial Trails Memory Care is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 109 E 7th Street, 56381 zip code. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Central Mn Senior Care Touch O provides senior living in Pope county, Minnesota. Central Mn Senior Care Touch O is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any older adults living in Starbuck, MN and Pope County. Central Mn Senior Care Touch O is located at 300 John Street, 56381.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Starbuck, Minnesota, Holly Ridge Manor is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. Its official license number is 30766. Holly Ridge Manor provides assisted living services not only to Starbuck residents, but also to all Pope County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Glenwood Estates, an assisted living facility in Glenwood, Minnesota located at 500 Franklin Street N, 56334 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and daily entertainment.
Central Minnesota Senior Care is located at 515 6th Avenue Parkcrest in the 56334 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides services such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, grooming and beauty services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Pope County, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Pope County area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Pope County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Pope County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pope County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Pope County, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Pope County, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in Hennepin County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in St. Louis County, MN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Olmsted County, MN
- Assisted Living in Otter Tail County, MN
- Assisted Living in Benton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carlton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Assisted Living in Stearns County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carver County, MN
- Assisted Living in Crow Wing County, MN
- Assisted Living in Itasca County, MN
More assisted living options in Pope County, MN:
If your loved one lives in Pope County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Pope County, MN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007